Thursday, April 15, 2010

No News Really is Good News

I'm happy to say I have nothing to report this morning. Bekka was having another nausea and heartburn bout when I left, but everything else looked great. The nurse was able to get good heartbeats right off the bat. As far as I know, we are still on schedule to go to WakeMed early next week. I probably won't make another post until that happens or we have any significant updates from the doctors.

Right now, boring is a very good thing.

UPDATE: I've had a few questions about whether we've had another ultrasound to look at the fluid levels. The answer is no. The doctor has indicated they will probably do one after transfer to WakeMed, but there isn't anything they can do medically right now based on the information. Yes, we'd like to know as much as everyone else but it looks like we'll have to wait a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment