Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ollie's Tale

Today is another day without our little Ollie-bear. We have candles burning all over the porch in his and all the other SMA Angels' honor.

So many asked for it, I've posted Ollie's slideshow at Picasa:

The music is by Renee and Jeremy and the album "It's a Big World". We highly recommend their stuff. It's so fresh and beautiful.

There are also new pictures from last month so feel free to explore those. I'm going to be burning DVDs that are playable in regular players after a little tweaking and I'll be able to make a copy for anyone that wants it.

This one has to be just right.

5 comments:

  1. such a beautiful gift..your little boy. my candle is still on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little candle burned a long time. Thinking of you with love, Kathy Hawley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopped by to say Hi! and to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Jojo's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your son's life with us, he is a beautiful boy. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read about Ollie from the start of your blog...all in a morning/afternoon. What a beautiful beautiful little boy who was blessed with parents who did everything they could have for his life. He's a blessing in your life, too. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete