Thursday, March 3, 2011

All Better Now (Mostly)

We've received several inquiries as to everyone's health and I'm happy to report we are all significantly improved (and none too soon!).

Penny also wound up on antibiotics, but it appeared to be the right move as she responded very quickly and is probably the healthiest of us all. Isaak and I still have residual congestion (he was really hit hard by this thing). I'm the last to get better, and now that I'm through the dizziness that apparently accompanies the end of the illness, I feel much much better. Bekka got better a couple of days before me, also experiencing dizzy spells. I can only imagine what went through baby brains if they had the same experience. It might explain some of the additional yakking.

We are so thankful that Penny is feeling better. Isaak became ill and basically just wanted to sleep a lot. He was clingy and miserable, but otherwise pretty normally behaved. PenPen on the other hand - she didn't want to be alone - ever - including nighttime. She spent all or part of 5 nights in bed with us. Any attempt to lay her down in her own bed resulted in wailing a bobcat would've been proud of.

The last 3 nights have been comparative bliss as both have slept through and woken up to be happy babies again ;)

I haven't had congestion-induced baby vomit in my pants pocket for 5 days now. You know that has to be an improvement ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment